KITC BPO Customer Service practice:
The customer service industry is a continually evolving one. There is an increased demand for customer support channels and it becomes crucial for enterprises to handle customer touch points across the entire lifecycle. The KITC BPO Customer Service practice understands the client’s specific expectations and addresses them in a sustainable and comprehensive manner.
Challenges and opportunities
Effective customer service is a game-changer when it comes to customer retention. Therefore, it is essential to have a robust customer support system in place.
- Mobile solutions are becoming a must-have
- Agile services are gaining more importance than multichannel services
- Voice of the customer programs are operationalizing insights
- Customer service is moving from being a cost center to being a key differentiator
How KITC BPO delivers business value
The KITC BPO Customer Service practice supports clients across industries and provides services that are not traditionally offered by other outsourcers. We also deliver these services in multiple languages across global delivery locations.
Our services include:
- Training management
- Quality management
- Workforce management
- Customer service consulting
We deliver on our promised benefits by:
- Focusing on different objectives – business vs. operational metrics, profits vs. cost savings, reduced need for service vs. better service
- Offering solutions that provide continuing, custom value
- Handling operations beyond service level agreements (SLAs)
- Building an intensive partnership with clients
- Channel convergence
- One-many to many-many
- Benefits beyond standard outsourcing
- Proliferation of segmentation criteria